CAB

Progress: 25 %
Don't Breathe a Word: A Novel
Jennifer McMahon
Progress: 51 %

Wasted Heart (Special Edition)

Wasted Heart (Special Edition) - Lynn Galli This is the 1st book in the series that revolves around a bunch of friends in Virginia. I have to admit that I did not read this one 1st, I read it after reading all of the others but by then I felt compelled to read Austy’s story as well. Let’s be blunt, read the book, read the series. They are well written and I had a tough time putting them down.

Product Description:
“Austy Nunziata has spent two years pining for her married best friend and about the same amount of time berating herself for it. In fact, she’s so adept at trying to stamp out her feelings that she could probably write a How-To guide on the subject. One, move 3,000 miles away from your best friend. Two, get a time-consuming job so you don’t have time to think about your best friend. Three, hang out with new friends who aren’t anywhere as enchanting as your best friend. Four, get involved with a striking woman who is smart, sexy, caring and, most importantly, available, unlike your best friend. Five, hope the new love interest doesn’t find out about your pathetic best friend obsession before you have time to replace it with actual life-altering love.

Even following her own step-by-step process, Austy may not be able to redirect all of her misguided feelings. Becoming involved with Elise Bridie helps her realize how pointless her pining has been. But when Elise suspects that she harbors feelings for someone else, will their new found love survive the unrequited infatuation of Austy’s fantasies?”